Eamon was up for a while in the middle of the night. He apparently had a nightmare, and once Garry had him calmed down, he decided it was time to get up for the day. Um, yeah, not happening! We heard him playing for a while after Garry put him back to bed, and then this morning when I went to get him ready for daycare, he was sound asleep and did NOT want to wake up at all. Stinker. And after being remarkably cooperative this morning about getting dressed, he suddenly, just as we were getting ready to leave the house, plopped down on the floor and started yelling “shoe! No shoe!” and trying to take his shoes off. Turns out he didn’t want to wear his sneakers; he wanted to wear his sandals. Extra socks were taken to daycare today. At least he wore his sweatshirt and coat.
Quinn is STILL sick. I’m calling his pediatrician today to see what they say. The doctor at the Immediate Care said a week ago that his ears were clear and he just had a cold, but he’s been sick since before Christmas and now the congestion is getting worse and making him spit up and gag, and sleep – well, forget it most of the time! He’s having trouble nursing and drinking from a bottle, and I’m seriously just over him being sick. So I’ll call the pedi and see what they recommend; we’ve already done the vaporizer/steam/Vicks/saline drops/nose aspirator and it’s doing absolutely NOTHING for him! Other than that, he’s just my little smiley boy, almost always happy, just Mr Easygoing. He’s growing fast; he’s 3.5 months old and I can’t wait to get him weighed again to see how big he is now. He seems like a total little chunk to me, but then, any chub makes him seem like a chunk considering that he was only 6 lbs at birth.
A few more recent pictures of the boys!
Big smiles!

"Make it WORK!!!"

"Sing, dammit, sing!" (in Eamon's voice)

And an older picture of Eamon enjoying his first blizzard!
1 comment:
OMG he's getting way to big! I can't wait to see him! he is totally going to pass his wife on weight any day now! :)
Post a Comment