Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF!

It's Friday! Thank God! I'm so ready for the weekend that it's not even funny. And the best part of this weekend is - it's a 3 day weekend! Although not for Garry; he has to work tomorrow doing an orientation. Sucks.

Scooter is really having a difficult time with sleep these days. He's not napping well at daycare, not sleeping well at night, waking up screaming and hysterical. Again, I think it's related to my return to full-time work, and I'm concerned because he's not getting any better with the adjustment. It's been close to 3 weeks since I went back to work, and we're still battling the anxiety and sleep issues, and still seeing aggression directed at me on occasion. Hopefully it will improve soon.

Speaking of work, I think I going to approach my boss next week sometime about possibly going part-time. I think it would be best for my family, and if I can work something out to be part-time here, while I'm not thrilled with the idea, it's less adjustment for the entire family at this point if I just stay here. Plus, the money is good ;-) I'm also going to post my resume on Careerbuilder, just to see what might come out of that. Who knows? I might get lucky with the perfect job.

And school... I need to get my butt in gear and get application materials for all three schools here in town. I need to get transcripts and all that jazz taken care of, so I can finally finish this stupid degree that I've got so much time invested in. Hopefully it won't take me too long, especially if I can manage to pull off full-time school. I'm desperate to finally be done and be able to say yep, I've got a degree! Of course, then I'll probably just jump into grad school.

I'm having baby fever again already. I told Garry and he looked at me like I was completely insane. I'm not sure that I'm not insane; when I'm being rational about the idea, I KNOW there's no way I can handle 3 under 3, let alone afford it. But it's hard to be rational sometimes, when I talk to friends who are pregnant and start missing being pregnant. I can admit it - I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. I complain about it when I am, but I do love it. I love my body when I'm pregnant, I love feeling movement, love just knowing that there's a little person growing inside me. I know, I'm nuts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another one!! how are you sister. I am looking forward to more pics of the littlest one of the two. thank you for keeping your blog. lots of love.

CNH said...

Hey, three under three isn't all that bad! ;)

Anonymous said...

**invisible wall...invisible wall**