So, for the first time in nearly a year, I'm hit with a migraine. Not just my usual feel really crappy migraine, but double vision want to curl up in a little ball and cry migraine. And of course, Scooter picks this morning to through the mother of all tantrums and throw his sippy cup with enough force to shatter the bottom and send milk flying everywhere in the dining room. Quin, of course, woke up freaking out at the noise; Scooter was crying hysterically in his high chair because he scared himself; and I honestly thought about curling up and just dying.
What really sucks is that I had planned to take the boys to the zoo with a friend and her two little girls, and obviously that didn't happen. Garry came home from work, got Scooter dressed - I couldn't even manage that - and took him to my wonderful, sweet daycare provider's house, even though technically Scooter's not supposed to start daycare again until Monday. I got some sleep and the headache, while not completely gone, is at least more manageable.
As soon as I find the cable for my camera, I will post more pictures of the boys. We have a couple of pictures of Scooter in his Halloween costume (he was a bright green dinosaur!) and a couple of better ones of Quin than the newborn shots we have posted.
Quin is waking up, so I must go tend to him and start on laundry and dinner. I'm thinking lasagna sounds good for dinner tonight.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment