It's amazing - suddenly, it's the beginning of September and I would swear it was October, because it's been distinctly fall-like weather here. Poor Eamon has almost no clothes to wear these days, because he's outgrown all his warm clothes with the exception with 4 pairs of pants, 3 sweatshirts, and 2 long sleeved shirts. Needless to say, in the next couple of weeks we'll be stocking up on warmer clothes for him. Quinn, luckily, has a full wardrobe of fall and winter clothes, thanks to big brother and friends' hand-me-downs.
I'll get pictures posted of the house sometime this week, weekend at the latest. It's going to depend on how much time I have, really - tomorrow night Garry has choir practice (have I mentioned that he joined a men's choir? Tomorrow is his first night of practice.) For the next several weeks, we'll be missing Daddy every Tuesday evening, and probably every Sunday evening. It's in preparation for the Christmas concert, which we will definitely be going to, probably with Uncle Eddie who isn't going to be performing for this concert. We're excited and looking forward to it.
It's late here, and I need to get to bed so I can be ready for work in the morning. I'll check back in soon - my goal is NOT to wait an entire month between updates. Oh, and to take lots and lots of pictures of the boys. Of course.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment