Monday, September 29, 2008

Faith

You know, my faith in other people has just been severely shaken. I'm reminded forcibly tonight why I'm so much happier in my little introverted shell, because when I'm in my little shell, I don't get taken advantage of, or hurt by people.

I found out tonight that someone that I thought was a friend, and who I did everything I could to help out when she was having a rough time, truly isn't a friend. It's a funny thing, but when you decide to return a phone to someone because you don't want it, you might want to delete all the text messages on that phone that involve the person in question. At some point, it should cross your mind that what you've said in text might be read by someone other than the intended recipient. You also might want to think about that before you lie to that person's face, over and over again. You'd also think that you might be a little grateful for the fact that my husband is responsible for getting you the best paying job you've ever had in your life. I guess not, though.

I'm down tonight, in a bad way. This has been a rough evening. I'm looking forward to bed, and sleep, and getting up in the morning and not worrying about this crap. I know it will bother me for a while, and I have to see this supposed friend at least one more time this week, but after that, I'm putting it all behind me and I'm done with her. I'm just glad that my life can get back to normal again soon.

Oh, in other news, we're moving. Again. Not sure where to yet, but I'm tired of worrying about this house going into foreclosure and our goal is to be somewhere else by Quinn's birthday. We're considering sucking it up and moving into a little apartment for a year, just so we can maybe do a little traveling to see family, save up some money, and ultimately buy a house in a year or two.

After tomorrow I don't think we'll have internet for a while - since we're going to start packing up I think we'll drop some of the extra stuff so we don't need to worry about it and just start fresh in whatever new place we end up at. I'll still have internet on my phone, of course ;-) Perks of working for the man!

No comments: